Legal Services Cardiff
Why consult us?
To be involved in civil proceedings, whether bringing a claim or defending one, can be very stressful. We understand that and so when you instruct us our aim is to take the strain for you and resolve your case in the fastest possible time and in the best way for you. We fight cases to win.
The ability to think quickly and immediately assess evidence, decide effective case paths and best strategies have been strengths that have led to a succession of successful civil actions for both corporate and individual clients.
We deal with all types of commercial and private disputes, including professional negligence claims, breach of contract, employment tribunal work, intellectual property disputes, defamation and breach of confidence claims.
We have also made many successful claims against the police and other public bodies on behalf of our clients. We draw heavily on our vast experience in Criminal Litigation to know what evidence will be required to establish a miscarriage of justice, an unlawful arrest (false imprisonment) or malicious prosecution.
We are adept at helping our clients resolve their legal disputes in the most practical, efficient and cost-effective ways.
We can help you to:
- Negotiate a settlement to avoid court proceedings
- Resolve your dispute with the help of an impartial third party (“Mediation”)
- Start or defend a claim in the County Court or High Court, whatever the value
- Appeal against a court or other tribunal’s decision
- Seek a Judicial Review of a public body’s decision which has affected you
- Take steps to enforce a judgment made in your favour
How much will it cost?
We offer a range of charging options to suit your needs in any particular case, including Contingency/Conditional Fee Agreements (“CFAs”) in appropriate cases. Please speak to us to discuss a funding method that suits you.