As a senior Paralegal in the Assets and Business Services departments, Danielle acts for both indivdual and corporate clients in a mix of residential and commercial transactions.
Client's have said they feel comforted by Danielle's confident manner and her ability to deliver advice in a clear and pragmatic way.
As part of her practice she advises clients in relation to both non-contentious residential and commercial matters.
In addition Danielle has a growing contentious practice and is often involved in professional negligence cases arising out of negligent conveyancing, as well as other matters arising out of transfers of land.
Areas of instruction:
- Residential Sales and Purchases;
- Commercial Sales and Purchases;
- Estate Management and Disposition of property assets;
- Leases and Licenses;
- Deeds of Trust;
- Transfers under gift or court order;
- Repossession and Auction purchases;
- Off plan and New build;
- Peer to Peer funding agreements;
- Defective title propertries or properties with title issues;
- Development Agreements and Joint Venture Projects.