Family Solicitor (Panel Membership desirable but not essential) 2PQE +
We are seeking a talented and client-focused Family / Child Panel solicitor or legal executive to join our award winning Family Law Department.
You will play a vital role as part of a successful and growing department which is overseen by a highly experienced solicitor who has been recognised and acknowledged in the Legal 500. Managing a varied caseload of private and publicly funded matters to include divorce and financial remedies; private law Children Act matters; cohabitation disputes; pre-nuptial agreements; adoption; domestic violence and; care proceedings.
You are promised a diverse and challenging caseload, competitive remuneration with excellent career progression prospects available for the right person.
Guidance and Qualification Requirements
- You must be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a solid background in Family and Children matters;
- Membership of the evidence that you have sufficient experience to apply for the Law Society’s Family and/or Children Panel is highly desirable for the position;
- You must have excellent technical and client care skills;
- You will be able to manage a demanding caseload with minimal supervision;
- You will be personable, driven and seeking a new challenge within a highly-regarded practice;