Family Solicitor (Panel Membership desirable but not essential)
We are seeking a talented and client-focused Family / Child Panel solicitor to join our award winning Family Law Department.
You will play a vital role as part of a successful and growing department which is overseen by a highly experienced solicitor who has been recognised and acknowledged in the Legal 500. Managing a varied caseload of private and publicly funded matters to include divorce and financial remedies; private law Children Act matters; cohabitation disputes; pre-nuptial agreements; adoption; domestic violence and; care proceedings.
You are promised a diverse and challenging caseload, competitive remuneration with excellent career progression prospects available for the right person.
Guidance and Qualification Requirements
- You must be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a solid background in Family and Children matters;
- Membership of the evidence that you have sufficient experience to apply for the Law Society’s Family and/or Children Panel is highly desirable for the position;
- You must have excellent technical and client care skills;
- You will be able to manage a demanding caseload with minimal supervision;
- You will be personable, driven and seeking a new challenge within a highly-regarded practice;
We also have immediate vacancies for two office juniors.
This position would suit an enthusiastic, bright and positive person who easily picks up new ideas and is confident at front of house. We are also selecting candidates from Jobs Growth Wales so please look at their website for further information about this posiiton.
Apply with covering letter and cv to Clare Strowbridge, Managing Partner:
12 May 2017